Thursday, May 29, 2008

Help for Guys

The dating world is very competitive and rough. To have the edge over other guys I'd like to give you all some hot fresh pick up lines that are bound to work. with these pick up lines you can accomplish anything you put your mind to!

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] ... I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it and say, "You dropped your nametag!".

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Hi my name is _____, but you can call me tonight.

You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other girls look really bad.

Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

Is your father a thief? 'Cause he stole the sparkle from the stars and put it in your eyes.

You're so sweet, you'd put Hershey's out of business.

Where have you been all my life?

I lost my phone number can i borrow yours?

I wish I was one of your tears, so I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.

[Look at his/her shirt label. When they say, "What are you doing?":] Checking to see if you were made in heaven.

No comments: